“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.” ― Stephen King
I was a reader way before I was a writer. Way before. Which has lead to piles and piles of books sitting around my house. In neat piles. I swear they’re in neat piles. Luckily my husband is an avid reader as well and his piles are bigger than mine.
So today’s Friday Five is a list of books in my TBR (To Be Read) pile. Mind you, this is just a small sampling of what’s awaiting me 🙂
1. The Many Sins of Lord Cameron – Jennifer Ashley
2. A Season of Seduction – Jennifer Haymore
3. This Duchess of Mine – Eloisa James
4. Along Came a Duke – Elizabeth Boyle
5. A Week to be Wicked – Tessa Dare
So what’s in your TBR pile?